Feeds:
Posts
Comments

SHAH ALAM (July 13, 2009) : The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) seized files on allocations expenditure by seven Selangor state assemblymen from the Petaling District Office two weeks ago and have been questioning recipients of the money since.

Calling it a harrasment of their constituents, the seven assemblymen are planning to lodge a complain with the MACC advisory board member Tun Hamid Mohamed.

Those who had their files seized are Teresa Kok (DAP-Kinrara), Elizabeth Wong (PKR-Bukit Lanjan), Edward Lee (DAP-Bukit Gasing), Hannah Yeoh (DAP-Subang Jaya), Dr Cheah Wing Yin (Damansara Utama), Ean Yong Hian Wah (DAP-Seri Kembangan) and Lau Weng San (DAP-Kampung Tunku).

Teresa Kok3Kok, who led the press conference held on the sidelines of the Selangor state assembly sitting today, said: “The MACC’s actions seem to be politically motivated because they are only targeted at Pakatan Rakyat (PR) elected representatives.”

She pointed out that there had been no follow up to reports lodged early last year on some Barisan Nasional assemblymen who had spent their entire RM500,000 allocation for 2008 within the first two months of that year, adding that the MACC seems to be interest more in netting ikan bilis (small fish) compared to bigger cases such as the Port Klang Freetrade Zone.
“We are also wondering why the MACC has targeted only the Chinese assemblymen,” Kok queried.

She said the imam and committee members of a mosque in her constituency to which she had donated a set of RM10,000 speakers to had been summoned and questioned by the MACC more than once.

“What is our offence? That we used our allocations to help our constituents? What is their motive?” Kok asked, saying that they did not know about the seizure of the files until the recipients of the funds called to say they were being summoned by MACC.

Wong said she had received a call from an organiser of a Deepavali Carnival in her area saying that he was called up and questioned by the MACC pertaining allocations received.

“I consider this as harassment and intimidation of my constituents,” she said.

ElizabethWongYeoh meanwhile said her assistant received a call from the MACC on Friday inquiring about a RM10,000 allocation for a health clinic.

“We hold this health clinic two to three times a year for those in the lower income group in my constituency which does not have a government health clinic,” she said adding that no one from MACC attended the clinic which was held at Indah Court in PJS11 although invited.

“All our expenditure is transparent and available on my blog, I have nothing to hide,” she added.

Yeoh said the MACC should concentrate on those who had misused the people’s money instead of harassing and intimidating the public and checking on monies allocated for beneficial programmes for the people.

Kok added MACC should check on the Deputy Prime Minister’s offer to the people of Manek Urai to build a RM7 million bridge if they put BN in power in their area.

“Is this not a bribe?” she asked.

The government’s money is after all from the people’s taxes and the federal government has a duty to use their money for the benefit of the Manek Urai people, thus if the people there need a bridge then the government should build it and not use it as a pawn to garner votes, said Kok.

kangarooAnakdesa says to all Malaysian, please check with MACC and PDRM should any of you receive assistance such as water-tank, zinc sheet etc from your wakil rakyat especially during election or by-election. These assistance could be a bribe and recipient could be hauled up by MACC. Is this one of the many evil ways, the people that walk the corridor of power, harass and undermine the opposition lead state? This rather a sad chapter in the histroy of our so-called democratic country. MACC is so effecient and is learning fast and is in the process of following the footstep of our judiciary which has pratically destroy the Malaysian constitution in order to please it’s master.

khir3

PETALING JAYA: Former Selangor mentri besar Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo said he purchased his controversial mansion for RM3.5mil from a company that was facing financial difficulties.

Dr Khir said he took a RM3mil HSBC loan and spent RM600,000 on renovations.

The RM3.5mil value of the sprawling but abandoned Section 7 bungalow in Shah Alam was derived at by accredited real estate property agents Rahim and Co, he said.

Read More

Read More

Dr M: I don’t believe Khir’s mansion costs only RM3.5mil

KUALA LUMPUR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad is not convinced with former Selangor Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Mohamad Khir Toyo’s claim that his controversial mansion costs only RM3.5mil.

“He cannot simply say he bought the mansion for RM3.5mil. I believe it is more than that,” he said.

“I also have a home in Seri Kembangan. I have spent RM1mil on it, but this (Dr Khir’s mansion) is massive – many times bigger than mine,” he said.

Read More

Read More

Anakdesa says  why is this particular politician think that he can fool the people claiming that his mansion cost only RM3.5 million. Every man in the street can estimate the cost of houses around Shah Alam. The rakyat is not stupid if you think that they will just swallow all your words, just like the Disneyland trip. Even Tun M doesn’t believe this clown!

Well Datuk Seri PM, what are you going to do about this? Just sweep it under the carpet? Let the MACC carry out their investigation, just for show and then stamped it “No Further Action”???

Anakdesa says to Khir  Toyo, lots of scandals are being said and linked to you and as this was your very own words regarding scandals  “Malaysians were not ready to accept leaders afflicted with scandals and given this, Bukit Lanjan Assembly rep Wong should relinquish all her positions., you should step down as state opposition leader, ADUN and all that you stand on your moral high ground.

I can’t stand hypocrites! To HELL with hypocrites!

manoharaShe may be one of the most famous faces in Indonesia at the moment and on her way to becoming a television star, but like anyone, Manohara Odelia Pinot still needs her family in times of crisis. Now she has an extra member to count on for support; her stepfather Juergen Reiner Noack Pinot has flown to Jakarta to support her over recent reports that her biological father has sided with Muhammad Fakhry.
The Indonesian-American model’s mother, Daisy Fajarina, said Reiner arrived on Thursday night. “He is here to morally support Manohara as he has always loved her very much,” she said. “He was also shocked to know that her biological father was not supporting her.” The 17-year-old caught media attention after Daisy claimed her daughter had been abducted and abused by Fakhry, and she became an instant celebrity after escaping from Fakhry in Singapore six weeks ago, returning to Indonesia on June 1.
Fakhry has filed a police report in Malaysia against Manohara, accusing her of making false allegations.The latest episode in the family drama came this week when the Malay Mail newspaper published an interview with Manohara’s biological father, George Manz, and a letter it alleged he wrote to Fakhry saying he was the right person to take care of Manohara, pledging to help him get her back to Malaysia. The letter ended: “My wishes are that Manohara is freed from her evil mother.”
Daisy hit back two days later, saying she was shocked by Manz’s stand to defend the Kelantan royal, accusing him of being abusive to her and her then young child. “What kind of father is he? He knows that his daughter has been hurt and he backs Fakhry instead. What a horrible father,” she said.
She said Reiner arriving in Jakarta was a great boon. “Manohara and [her sister] Dewi are very happy and he will be here for the foreseeable future,” she said. During his time here, she added, Reiner would accompany Manohara to shoots on her new soap opera, “Manohara,” now being produced by Sinemart for TV channel RCTI.
Malaysian media reported that Fakhry had filed two applications in a Shariah court over the weekend — one seeking reconciliation with Manohara and the other ordering Daisy and Manohara to pay him 972,750 Malaysian ringgit ($272,000) that he claims they owe him.

What kind of a father is this! Happy be to those children who are poor but have a loving father that will stand by their side no matter what. Even the dogs and pigs will fight off their enemies to protect their children. Here we have a human-being going against his very own flesh and blood! Wonder which category does this man falls under – human, animal or evil?

Then again Anakdesa asked….was he paid to go against his own daughter?

I came across this article by one Muhammad Abdullah which was published by Malaysiakini. After reading the article, I realised that what Muhammad Abdullah had written was absolutely true. It seems that he shared the same ideology as Raja Petra Kamaruddin. I’m taking the opportunity here to republish the article to be shared with all Malaysian. Give it a thought……with an open mind! TRY not to be too racist!

Muhammad Abdullah | Oct 7, 08 4:42pm (Malaysiakini)

It’s funny now when I recollect my experience as a new convert to Islam. I was told by the ustaz whom performed the ceremony:‘Do not follow the Malays but follow the Quran’. I did not understand then what it meant and I brushed aside his advice at that time in ignorance.

After looking at the events that are unfolding in Malaysia, I am beginning to understand what the ustaz meant. In Malaysia, it is a fallacy that Malays equal Islam as what is being practiced by the Malays is not what is propagated by the Prophet (pbuh) or according to the Quran. I am not saying that there aren’t any following the teachings, as I know many who do.

The more I read the Quran, the more I understand how it is being practiced here. Raja Petra Kamaruddin wrote: ‘My god is different from your god’ in ‘Malaysia Today’ on how he viewed Islam as being practiced by some in Malaysia.

I am in the position to understand better how the non-Muslims are feeling about the Malays and Islam at large as far as Malaysia is concerned. They are not against Islam but they are against discrimination and falsehood being practiced as Islamic in Malaysia.

A Malay-Muslim in Malaysia can say anything and everything about the non-Muslim and it is totally acceptable but not so for non-Muslims as they can’t even hold a forum to discuss about conversion to Islam as it is presumed a crime against Islam.

They feel that the non-Muslims are challenging Islam or even more so the Malays. If this isn’t double standards than what is? If you are a Malay-Muslim, you have every right to voice your opinions but you won’t allow non-Muslims to even hold a forum to discuss about their issues or problems.

Islam is a peaceful religion but are we are showing the non-Muslims and the whole world how ‘peaceful’ we are in our conduct?

I bet many Malay-Muslims will never understand the predicament of the non-Muslims in this country because they have never been on the other side neither are they willing to sit down at the same table to discuss matters.

I grew up in a Malay kampung when I was young and I was treated with more respect by the Malay folk even when I was practicing a different faith then. They would come over to my house during the festive seasons to enjoy the feast and they were very much Muslims.

But that has changed now as it is considered to be un-Islamic to visit the house of a non-believer! How sad that some religious bigots have influenced the minds of the Malays over the years.

Non-Muslims will always be skeptical about Islam and Muslims in this country as long as the Malays behave opposite to what is taught by the Quran. It hurts me more to see how the Holy Book has been distorted by some and misunderstood by many.

May I quote Surah Al-Nahl, Ayat 125: ‘Invite (all) to the Way of the Lord with wisdom and beautiful discourse; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for the Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.’

To be respected, respect others first and try to understand before being understood. I truly wish the Muslims in Malaysia would take stock of our deeds as we are answerable during Judgment Day. Whatever we do, Allah knows it all.

jordy-chandler-sizedAfter the sudden death of Michael Jackson, Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993,  Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth.  “I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and if he will forgive me.”

Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…”

Under the influence of a controversial father who told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

“Now for the first time I can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father’s lies to escape from being poor.”

Watch Video

6pchkx_th55

This “article” quickly spread through the Internet, especially over Twitter, where it spent a considerable amount of time in the trending topics.

A surprising number of people believed the article without question, despite the fact that it was on a new wordpress.com blog, with no history of accuracy and no sources.

Can you believe this article? I don’t know if I can but if Jordan comes out and make a public statement with his lawyers, maybe then I will believe….meanwhile….let the raging fire of hell awaits the liar!

By the way, if it is true, is this what’s happening to DS Anwar Ibrahim on his sodomy charges? Wonder how much Saiful was paid to trump up the story of being sodomised! Wonder which is more beautiful – to lie, get money and live in luxurious life or living in the raging heat of the fire of HELL?

The 'new' Michael Jackson

The 'new' Michael Jackson

I still prefer the 'old' Michael Jackson

I still prefer the 'old' Michael Jackson

Jackson, the “King of Pop” who once moonwalked above the music world, died as he prepared for a comeback bid to vanquish nightmare years of sexual scandal and financial calamity. He was 50.

He died Thursday at UCLA Medical Centre after being stricken at his rented home in Holmby Hills. Paramedics tried to resuscitate him at his home for nearly three-quarters of an hour, then rushed him to the hospital, where doctors continued to work on him.

“It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known,” his brother Jermaine said. Police said they were investigating, standard procedure in high-profile cases.

Jackson’s death was confirmed by the Los Angeles Times and then The Associated Press just minutes before the nightly network news began. The anchors relayed the news at the top of their broadcasts, though CBS and ABC quickly moved on to their prepared obituaries for Farrah Fawcett, who died earlier Thursday.

Who Mastermind The Murder Of Altantuya?

Who Masterminded The Murder Of Altantuya?

SHAH ALAM: The leave application by the father of murdered Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu to quash the prosecution’s decision not to appeal against the acquittal of political analyst Abdul Razak Baginda will be mentioned at a High Court here on July 8.

The matter will be called before a deputy registrar to ensure that parties had filed all required documents for the hearing proper.

On Tuesday, Judicial Commissioner Justice Noraini Abdul Rahman ordered Altantuya’s father, Dr Shaariibuu Setev, to file submissions-in-reply to both respondents’ papers.

Setev had on Dec 24 last year filed an application for judicial review to quash the Attorney-General’s decision not to appeal against Razak’s acquittal.

He had named the Attorney-General and Razak as respondents in his application.

For More

6pchkx_th55

What a sad ending for those two guys who were condemned to death for murdering Altantuya. If I am in their shoes, I will surely upside down the bucket and let all the rubbish out, like who are involved and instructed them to commit the murder. Why suffer while the master-mind is happily enjoying the fruit of their pending death? They might have murdered her but what’s their motive? They have no connection with her before they were instructed to neutralized her. Instructions must have been given to them to neutralized her BUT by whom? Before the real culprit or culprits is/are charged for instrumenting the neutralization of Altantuya, then justice is deem to have not been carried out.

Originally the Attorney-General charged Abdul Razak Baginda for conspiring, then when High Court judge Justice Mohd Zaki Md Yasin acquitted and discharged him, the AG decided not to appeal. My simple conclusion is that the AG is incompetent or was there an instruction not to appeal? Why charged him in the first place and then said “had made a finding of fact in its decision (the court)”. Was charging him in the first place just part of the ‘wayang kulit’ and ‘let the court decide’ decision. A decision which was pre-arranged? Only GOD knows the real truth and the FIRE OF HELL is awaiting the real culprit no matter how religiously he/she pray for forgiveness. As I have said again and again, we might run away from the truth, use our richness and political connection on earth to hide ourselves from the evil we do on earth but we can never run nor hide from our Creator.

MAY THE RAGING FIRE OF HELL AWAITS THE MURDERER/S!